The Grammar of Grief | A Podcast with Uma Girish
Your heart is broken into a million pieces. And yet, the world moves on, like nothing happened.
You’re supposed to show up at work and put on your happy face. Your friends expect you to “get over it.” Enough time has passed, already!
So you move through your day, gasping under the weight of your grief. Questions churn inside you. But brain fog keeps you trapped. There are no answers, just more questions, regrets, guilt, sadness…
Here’s something you can carry with you to lighten your heart. A 5-7 minute audio that will give you hope, inspire, and make you feel a little less alone.
Most of these episodes are solo: just me talking to you. To change the format a little starting 2017 I introduce one guest speaker every month. My guest interviews are between 20 and 30 minutes. Feel free to browse. Help yourself to what your soul most needs. Leave a review on iTunes, if you feel called to. There are instructions below on how to do so.
The episodes listed below are a few of my favorites to get you started.
Please Leave a Review
Here’s how to leave a review in the desktop version of iTunes:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- In the Podcast Store, search “Grammar of Grief.”
- Click on the “Grammar of Grief” podcast graphic.
- Click Ratings and Reviews.
- Click Write a Review.
- Give your review a title. Click a rating. Leave your review.
- Click Submit.
Here’s how to leave a review in the iTunes Podcast app:
- Open the Podcast app.
- Select the Search tab (far right).
- Type “Grammar of Grief” and click to search.
- Tap on the “Grammar of Grief” podcast graphic.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Give your review a title. Leave your review.
- Hit Send.
To leave a review on Stitcher, click here to head over to the podcast page and click the review link at the bottom of the page.