Watching mother-daughter movies makes you cry.
Mother’s Day is just another day to mark off the calendar. You try hard to feel the love, but you really just want the day to be over.
You’ve done All. The. Work.
Years of therapy.
Saying over and over again: She did the best she could.
Yet, there's an aching hole inside of you.
Maybe you’re doing all the things a “good” daughter should be doing—and feeling utterly exhausted by the effort. Maybe you’ve decided that your mom’s too much and put distance between the two of you.
But the grief of what might've been never goes away.
- You want to be in the same room with her—and not have to feel like you’re standing on shards of glass.
- You want to do better by your own kids—not feel alarmed when you say or do something that makes you go “I’m turning into my mom!!”
- You want to manage visits with her from a place of peace, not utter dread.
- You want to feel genuine compassion for her.
If you want to heal your relationship with your mom once and for all, this group coaching program is for you.
I’m Uma Girish. I’m a Spiritual Mentor for women who are moving through big life changes. I help them go from what’s-the-point-of-it-all to living a life of passion, purpose, and joy.
As a result of this program you will:
- Engage with your mother through grace and compassion
- Have a deeper awareness of why she is who she is
- Create, communicate, and maintain boundaries to honor you and your mother
- Deepen your forgiveness for what she was unable to give you
- Learn healing practices that will help you re-parent your inner child
What happened while you were in her womb to break the attachment?
Her history and emotional landscape when you were young
Rejecting your mother and vowing never to be like her
Why you repeat her patterns even when it is what you resent
A forgiveness practice to shift the energy between you and your mother
Meeting Your Divine Mother
May 7, 14, 21, 28, June 4, 11
3:30 pm PST/ 5:30 CST/ 6:30 EST (each session is 90 minutes)