Most of the world devotes a day to celebrate her, which makes it even harder because you didn’t get to experience the kind of mother love that makes you feel all warm and gooey inside.
- She was angry and abusive
- She drank herself into oblivion
- She barely noticed you
- When she did, nothing about you was right
You want to forgive her, but your wound is real. What you didn't receive still brings up so much grief.
You don't allow yourself to feel the anger because you’ve practiced saying She did the best she could.
But that doesn't make the pain go away either.
There's an aching hole inside of you.
You tried to be the good girl. You tried to do the right things. You took care of her. You locked away the anger.
Years and years of trying so hard didn’t make it any better. So, you finally decided that she’s too much and put distance between the two of you.
Maybe she's no longer alive, but the pain of what you didn't get to have continues to eat away at you.
- You often feel overwhelmed because you’re constantly taking care of others
- You feel shame, guilt, and a persistent low-grade sadness
- You’re constantly looking to others to tell you that you’re enough
- You play small and shrink your life so that you don’t upset others
The grief of what might've been never goes away.
- You want to be in the same room with her—and not have to feel like you’re standing on shards of glass.
- You want to do better by your own kids—not feel alarmed when you say or do something that makes you go “I’m turning into my mom!!”
- You want to manage visits with her from a place of peace, not utter dread.
- You want to feel compassion for her.
- You want to make peace before she leaves the planet.
If you’re ready to heal your mother wound, this 1:1 mentoring program is for you.
As a result of our work, you will:
- Know how to take care of the wounded child in YOU
- Engage in healing somatic practices that calm your body
- Understand where the flow of love was blocked and why you didn't receive what you deserved
- Create, communicate, and maintain boundaries that honor you
- Forgive her for what she was unable to give you and forgive yourself for limiting your life because of her
- Learn healing practices that help you take your life back so you can stand in your power
- Call in and connect with your Divine Mother, a source of endless wisdom and love
Healing your mother wound is a journey. If you're not ready to forgive her, if you're still mad at her for what you didn't receive, this may not be the right time for you to enroll in this program. Honor yourself for exactly where you are. Trust that you will come to a place of readiness to forgive and heal.
What You Receive:
- Six 75-minute sessions on Zoom with me
- A safe space to cry, speak your anger out loud, and share your grief with no fear of judgment
- Meditations, healing sentences, and somatic practices to help you find your calm and reclaim yourself
What will become clear as you do the work:
- What were the circumstances in which my Mother Wound was created?
- What happened to break the bond of attachment while I was in her womb?
- Will I stop rejecting my mother and vowing never to be like her?
- What happened in her emotional landscape when I was young?
- Why do I repeat her patterns even when I resent it?
- How do I forgive my mother and shift the energy between me and her?
- How do I give myself what I didn't receive from her?
ONE payment of USD 960
3 payments of $320
8 payments of $120
(Scholarships are available as needed)
Frequently Asked Questions
Would this program be right for me given that my mother has passed? We had a very challenging relationship when she was alive, but she's no longer in my life.
This program is right for anyone who has/had a challenging relationship with their mother. If your mother is deceased but you haven't dealt with the grief and pain of what you didn't receive from her, this program will help you find peace in your heart, help you heal what remained unexpressed, and find ways to honor her memory.
The payment plans you offer is still a bit of a stretch for me. Do you offer scholarships?
If you're really keen on doing the work and healing your mother wound but need a scholarship please email me at email@example.com and I’ll email a form for you to fill out.
I've done a lot of work on healing my mother wound. But I still don't feel healed. Would this program be right for me?
If you've done a lot of healing around this wound, I invite you to get clear on your WHY for wanting to enroll in this program. If you feel that the coaching program you were in didn't serve you or that the practitioner wasn't a good fit for you, reflect upon my program. Ask if it fills a specific need. What you're really looking for. Do you resonate with me and what I share? My advice: do not sign for 1:1 mentoring from a place of FOMO (fear of missing out).
Tune in to your inner guidance and make the decision that best supports your well-being.