Watching mother-daughter movies makes you cry. Mother’s Day is just another day to mark off the calendar. You work so hard on trying to feel the love, but you really just want the day to be over.
You’ve done All. The. Work.
Years of therapy.
Saying She did the best she could over and over again.
Still, there's an aching hole inside of you.
You’re doing all the things a “good” daughter should be doing—and feeling utterly exhausted by the effort. No matter what, it's not an easy dance. The struggle is very real. So you’ve decided that your mom’s too much and have put distance between the two of you.
But the grief of what might've been never goes away.
- You want to be in the same room with her—and not have to feel like you’re standing on shards of glass.
- You want to do better by your own kids—not feel alarmed when you say or do something that makes you go “I’m turning into my mom!!”
- You want to manage visits with her from a place of peace, not utter dread.
- You want to feel genuine compassion for her.
If you want to heal your relationship with your mom once and for all, this group coaching program is for you.
I’m Uma Girish. I’m a Spiritual Mentor for women who have known deep loss but also know there's a deeper purpose to their lives. I guide them through the journey of opening to their purpose so that they can live a life of meaning and joy.
As a result of this program you will:
- Engage with your mother through grace and compassion
- Have a deeper awareness of why she is who she is
- Create, communicate, and maintain boundaries to honor you and your mother
- Deepen your forgiveness for what she was unable to give you
- Learn healing practices that will help you re-parent your inner child
What happened while you were in her womb to break the attachment?
What happened in her emotional landscape when you were young?
Can I stop rejecting my mother and vowing never to be like her?
Why do I repeat her patterns even when it is what I resent?
How can I forgive her and shift the energy between me and my mother?
Do I really get to meet my Divine Mother?
To Be Announced