Are you laying awake at night feeling terrible about how you didn’t visit your mom often enough before she died?
Have you been obsessing over how one more medical opinion may have saved your loved one?
Do you constantly blame yourself for not taking care of everyone and disappointing someone–even if you’re trying so hard?
You just wish:
- you knew how much your loved one was hurting so that you could’ve done something, anything to stop them from taking their own life
- you hadn’t held on to the anger because now they’re gone and you just wish you could say “I’m sorry and I love you”
- you’d made the right choices so that your son could’ve had a better childhood and didn’t have to hit the bottle
- you’d been in the room when your loved one took their last breath and it still haunts you
How would it feel to:
- wake up every morning feeling good about yourself?
- think of your loved one with gratitude instead of the pain of shame?
- know without any doubt that you did the best you could because deep-down you are a good person?
- finally let go of this burden you’ve been carrying around and feel a deep sense of inner peace?
This is what’s possible with my 6-week program Give Up The Guilt; Grow Through Grace.
What’s included in this program is:
- Six 75-minute classes on the phone where you receive guidance so that you begin to think about your guilt issues very differently
- Q&A session at the end of each class to help you get your questions answered so that you let go of confusion and have more clarity
- Healing practices that help you truly feel a deep sense of inner peace
- Ideas and suggestions to help you make amends and finish what’s unfinished with guilt
Give Up The Guilt: Grow Through Grace will take you from feeling ashamed, bad, and broken to knowing your true value and goodness and understanding yourself with compassion and love.
“In just three sessions Uma was able to help me make peace with and let go of a deep-rooted issue that I’d been carrying around for more than 30 years. This healing has brought me much peace and the ability to live life from a perspective of joy.” ~ E. Walker
Sessions are on Thursdays: May 9, 16, 23, 30 and June 13, and 20 from 5:00 PM CST to 6:15 PM CST.
NOTE: All sessions will be recorded and you will receive a copy of the recordings.
“Uma helped me identify that I was struggling with a big guilt issue. She also helped me get clear about how important self-care is to emotional wellness. When we started the session I was feeling confused, overwhelmed and unfocused. When we finished the session I had more clarity around what was keeping me stuck and how I could move through it.” ~ L. Worth
WEEK 1: Understanding Guilt
- What is Guilt?
- What is the Difference Between Guilt and Regret?
- What We Regret the Most
WEEK 2: Exploring Guilt
- Why Guilt is Necessary and Healthy
- What Does Guilt Do?
- 5 Types of Guilt
WEEK 3: Minimizing Guilt
- The Difference Between Feeling Guilty and Being Guilty
- How to Minimize Guilt
- Managing Caregiver Guilt
WEEK 4: Moving Toward Self-Acceptance
- The Council of Emotions
- Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Accepting Our Innate Worthiness
WEEK 5: Practicing Self-Compassion
- The Need for Self-Compassion
- Being Kind to Ourselves
- The Core Components of Self-Compassion
WEEK 6: Embracing Self-Forgiveness
- Ego Forgiveness vs Soul Forgiveness
- The Ho’oponopono Prayer of Forgiveness
- Setting Yourself Free
Payment Plan – 2 monthly payments of $175
Pay in Full (save 15%) – 1 payment of $297