Connect With A Tribe of Grievers Who Get You
I don’t know about you, but I love workshops and conferences. Back when I was grieving hard and didn’t feel like I was understood by most people, conferences on Healing from Loss were a great way for me to connect with my tribe. People who were walking in similar shoes. People who were speaking a common language. People who really, really got me and what I was going through. Many of these people went on to become dear friends.
Other than meeting like-minded folks, these conferences were a wonderful place to learn more about my pain, how to manage it, and how to reframe it. The speakers gave me (and the other participants) wonderful strategies and tools to help handle difficult emotions, deal with people who were unable to support my grief experience, and taught me how pain can be a teacher, if embraced.
I’ve learned and grown so much from attending such events and meeting others who are facing similar struggles. And my guess is that you too will benefit hugely from such an event.
I’m thrilled to share that there is such a conference--Renew--that I’ve been invited to as a speaker...and I’d love to see you there to support you and help you find what you need to heal from loss.
Five other international speakers, spiritual mentors, and best-selling authors will share the stage with me. What do we all have in common?
- We have experienced deep personal loss, in one form or another.
- We have turned our pain into meaning and purpose and will share how we did it.
- We care deeply about those suffering from loss and are determined to help you.
This conference is for you if you are:
- Divorced and struggling
- Facing trauma
- Dealing with the loss of a job
- Struggling through depression and/or anxiety
- Dealing with a loved one’s death
- Challenged by health issues
- Fighting addiction
The conference topics include:
- Pain is a Portal to Purpose
- The Spiritual Invitation of Traume, Grief, and Loss
- Expressing Grief: Processing the Strong Reactions that Accompany Loss
- The Other Side of the Cross
- Renew with Love from Spirit
The Early Bird price is a phenomenal $75!! Book your spot as soon as you can.
Date: November 16 (Saturday)
Time: 9 am to 5 pm
Venue: Chicago-Marriott-Naperville 1801 North Naper Blvd., Naperville IL
Leave a Comment