Another year is drawing to a close. When you look back at Jan-Dec. 2018, what do you see? Which parts do you like and wish to carry forward? Which parts do you want to leave behind?
Now look to 2019.
How do you want to live this year? What do you want for your health, career, money, relationships, and connection to the Divine?
Do you wish to live a life of purpose?
But I’m in so much pain, you say. Can you commit to your healing so that your soul can nudge you in the direction of your calling?
Pain has a purpose.
When we get the lesson — whether it’s from bankruptcy, the death of someone you love, a job loss, a relationship that ended abruptly, or an illness that put the brakes on your life — you can grow through your pain.
When we shut down from the pain, become guarded and don’t trust life, all other doors close as well.
And then we wonder, Why isn’t my life working?
But how do you go from Pain to Purpose?
I’m facilitating a 2-hour workshop to help you explore just this truth. If you live in my area, you can sign up to attend this workshop. Here are the details:
Date: January 5 (Sat), 2019
Time: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Fee: $25 (if you sign up before Dec. 29, 2018)
Venue: Himalayan Yoga and Meditation Center, 109 West Slade St #200 Palatine IL. Call 847-221-5250 to register.
In this workshop, you will get clear about:
- the meaning of suffering and what it can teach us
- how holding on to suffering can block our growth
- how following your soul’s agenda will help you create the life you want
- the 3 big Life questions and why they are the only questions that matter
- how to discover your purpose through your pain
- waking up each morning with a joyful heart
- knowing that you’re here to serve YOUR purpose
- making a real difference in the lives of others
- doing work you’re good at and love
- viewing your pain as a gift instead of a burden
If you happen to know someone in my area who could use this workshop, please share the details with them. I hope to see you there!